La rose hand sanitizer – LaRose Industries DBA Cra-Z-Art Disclaimer: Most OTC meds are not kept an eye on and embraced by FDA, in any case they may be displayed if they comply with proper rules and procedures. FDA has not evaluated whether this thing comes.
- LaRose Kills Germs! HAND SANITIZER
- Prescription Facts
- Dynamic Ingredient
- Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
- • For hand sanitizing to lessen microorganisms on the skin
- • Recommended for reiterated use
For external use so to speak
- While using this thing avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye to eye association, flush eyes with water.
- Stop use and ask with regards to whether irritation or redness makes, or if condition proceeds for more than 72 hours.
- Keep a long way from kids. If swallowed, get clinical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Orientation Pour a constrained amount of sanitizer into palm of hand • Rub out and out over all surfaces of two hands • Rub hands together vivaciously until dry
Water, cetrimonium chloride, laurtrimonium chloride, dihydroxyethyl cocamine oxide, glycereth-17 cocoate, citrus separate, fragrance.
- Moved FORMULA
- *FDA APPROVED
- *WILL NOT STAIN
- *LEAVES HANDS SOFT
- Made in USA
- Butchers 99.99% OF GERMS
- © 2020 LaRose Industries, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- LaRose Industries, LLC, Randolph, NJ 07869 USA.
- At LaRose, we guarantee our quality. If you are not absolutely content with our thing, if its all the same to you call 1-800-272-9278