Anand sheth death – (27 July 1900 – 28 March 1992) was a Jain strict leader. The Government of India gave a dedicatory postage stamp in his respect on 9 August 2002. He was granted with the privileged title of Rashtra Sant.
- 1 Early Life
- 2 Spiritual life
- 3 Death
He was conceived in Ahmednagar (Maharashtra) on 27 July 1900 and got inception from the age of thirteen with Acharya Ratna Rishiji Maharaj, who kicked the bucket in Alipur, Maharashtra in 1992. He was devout from his adolescence, and began taking strict exercises at an early age. From 1964 until his demise in 1992, he was the second Acharya of Vardhman Sthanakvasi Jain Shravak Sangh, a Jain strict body.
- At 13 years old, Nemichand chose to spend a mind-blowing remainder as a Jain sant. His diksha (sanctification) occurred on 7 December 1913 (Margashirsha Shukla Navami) at Miri in Ahmednagar locale. He was then given the name Anand Rishi Ji Maharaj. He began learning Sanskrit and Prakrit Stotras under the direction of Pandit Rajdhari Tripathi. He gave his first pravachan to people in general in 1920 at Ahmednagar.
- Together with Ratna Rishi Ji Maharaj, Anand Rishi Ji had begun advancing Jainism. After coach Ratna Rishi Ji Maharaj’s santhara passing in Alipur in 1927, Anand Rishi Ji was crushed. Be that as it may, he always remembered his tutors words “Never be dismal, and consistently move in the direction of prosperity of humanity”.
- His first chaturmas without his coach was in Hinganghat in 1927. In 1931, he used to have strict conversations with Jain dharma divakar Chuathmalji Maharaj, who acknowledged Anand Rishi Ji’s ability to become Acharya, and passed on his desire it to his devotees.
- Anand Rishi Ji began numerous projects to profit Shravaks. While in Ghodnadi for chaturmas, he chose to set up a strict focus called Shri. Tilok Ratna Sthanakvasi Jain Dharmik Pariksha Board. It was set up in Ahmednagar on 25 November 1936.
- In 1952, at Sadri Sadhu Sammelan in Rajasthan, Anand Rishi Ji was pronounced as the Prime Minister of Jain Shraman Sangha. In 1953, numerous prestigious Jain sadhus met up for a typical chaturmas in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. On 13 May 1964 (Phalguna Shukla Ekadasi), Anand Rishi Ji turned out to be second Acharya of Shraman Sangha. The function occurred in Ajmer, Rajasthan.
- After his chaturmas in 1974 in Mumbai, Anand Rishi Ji showed up in Pune. A tremendous invite service occurred at Shaniwar Wada. On 13 February 1975 (Maagha shukla dvitiya), he was granted the title Rashtra Sant by Maharashtra’s central clergyman Vasantrao Naik. This was likewise the time of his 75th birthday celebration.
- That year, Anand Foundation was set up. 1987 was the precious stone celebration year of his sanctification as a sadhu. It was commended with nine sanctifications, and within the sight of Pujya Shankaracharya and Chief Minister Shankarrao Chavan.
- One progressively divine thing about the venerated Acharya is that he had a PADAM image in his foot center. He would show that just to those fans who preclude one of his propensity or pledged some PRAN for lifetime.
- He was the organizer of numerous instructive establishments. The AnandDham, Anandrishiji Hospital, Anandrishiji Netralaya and Anandrishiji Blood Bank in Ahmednagar were worked in his memory and are named after him.
He acknowledged santhara (groundwork for death by fasting) before his passing on 28 March 1992 in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.